Connect with us

Football

Ronaldo tells Real Madrid board to sell 7 players

Published

on

Real Madrid Superstar, Cristiano Ronaldo reportedly wants seven players out of the club this summer.

Ronaldo has met club president Florentino Perez, demanding that no less than seven players are shipped out of the Santiago Bernabeu.

Real Madrid are looking up for a huge squad overhaul this summer after a frustrating domestic campaign.

Bitter rivals Barcelona are running away with La Liga title as they currently sit 15 points clear of Real.

And the disappointment has prompted the Portugal captain to summon Perez for showdown talks to air out his feelings.

The first star to feel his wrath is £75m rated attacking-midfielder Isco.

READ ALSO: Why Real Madrid may not bid for Eden Hazard

A source at the club told Spanish newspaper, Diario Gol, that Ronaldo does not like Isco’s attitude on or off the field and wants him gone.

Manchester City are reportedly confident of landing Isco who scored a hat-trick in Spain’s 6-1 win over Argentina on Tuesday.

Ronaldo also told the club president that Mateo Kovacic and Marcos Llorente are not up the required standard and should be shown the door.

Ronaldo is adamant that Perez must look to enhance the Real squad with a number of Galactico signings after first trimming the fat.

But the most surprising demand made by the five time Ballon d’Or winner is that goalkeeper Keylor Navas is sold.

Although the pair have an excellent relationship, Ronaldo wants to see David de Gea, Marc Andre Ter Stegen or Thibaut Courtois between the posts.

The final three stars who look set to be moving on are youngsters Borja Mayoral, Jesus Vallejo and Achraf Hakimi.

Football

If you want to win trophies, Leave Tottenham, Ibrahimovic tells Harry Kane

Published

on

By

Former Manchester United striker, Zlatan Ibrahimovic has told Tottenham Hotspur star, Harry Kane to leave Spurs, which according to him is a normal club, if he want to win trophies.

Kane, who is currently sidelined due to injury, is expected to return to training in March.

The 25-year-old injured his ankle ligaments at the end of Tottenham’s 1-0 defeat to Manchester United in a Premier League encounter last week after a collision with Phil Jones and Victor Lindelof.

Ibrahimovic, who has represented the likes of Paris Saint-Germain, Barcelona and Inter Milan, believes the time has come for Kane to leave Tottenham in pursuit of silverware.

“When I was in England, I saw him [Kane] play, I think he is a good striker,” the La Galaxy striker told Bethard.

“He’s still developing, he’s doing good things. But I always say, playing in a big club, performing good is different from playing in – with all due respect to Tottenham – a ‘normal’ club.

“Performing there is a different situation, because I saw players do the same thing, but when they go to a big club something is different.

“I think he can make it. He just needs to make the move and people will remember you for what you win and. In the end, he needs to win.

“If he wants to win, I think he needs to change. I think Tottenham has a great team but they’re not at the level to win everything, even if they’ve got a fantastic coach.”

Continue Reading

Barcelona

New Barcelona signing, Boateng to wear No 19

Published

on

By

The 31-year-old Ghanian Star, kevin-Prince Boateng has been reported to have accepted to waer the number 19 shirt previously worn by El Haddadi, Lucas Digne and Sandro Ramirez, uniquesports reports.

Boateng completed a €2million move to Barcelona from Serie A side, Sassuolo, on Monday and was unveiled on Tuesday at the Camp Nou.

The deal includes an €8million option for Barcelona to buy the former Tottenham and Portsmouth star if he impresses.

Boateng will stay in Spain until the end of the season.

Speaking after his unveiling, Boateng told reporters: “It’s a big dream come true. It’s a big honour for me to be here.”

Boateng will hope to feature for Barcelona when they tackle Girona on Sunday in the La Liga fixture.

Continue Reading

Football

Sala’s father, mother cries out over missing Cardiff striker

Published

on

By

Cardiff City striker, Emiliano Sala’s mother and father have confirmed that their son was on board a plane that went missing from the English Channel on Monday night.

Sala was on the light aircraft that disappeared from radar on Monday night while apparently flying from Nantes to Cardiff.

The 28-year-old was announced as a new signing for Premier League club Cardiff City on Saturday, signing a three-and-a-half year deal, for a club record fee believed to be around £10 million.

Sala’s father, Horatio, told Argentine TV station Channel 5 News on Tuesday: “A friend told me the situation of my son, I did not know anything, I’m in Rosario, I’m desperate, I hope everything goes well.”

His mother, Mercedes, added: “The plane is from the President of Cardiff City FC, they informed us that the plane had disappeared and that they were looking for it.”

Meanwhile, Cardiff City chairman, Mehmet Dalman said in a statement on Tuesday through the club’s official website that the light aircraft lost contact over the Channel last night.

Dalman said: “We are very concerned by the latest news that a light aircraft lost contact over the Channel last night.

“We are very concerned about the safety of Emiliano Sala.

“We are awaiting confirmation before we can say anything further.”

Continue Reading

VOTE

PREMIER LEAGUE

Advertisement

Like Us on Facebook

News

WP Facebook Auto Publish Powered By : XYZScripts.com