Connect with us

Chelsea

Finally, Hazard agrees Real Madrid deal

Published

on

Chelsea star player, Eden Hazard has finally agreed deal with La Liga giants, Real Madrid to move to the Santiago Bernabeu next season, uniquesports.com.ng reports.

Hazard, who did not score for Maurizio Sarri’s side as they were defeated 2-1 by Wolves in Premier League on Wednesday, has been in talks with Chelsea over a new deal for several months.

The Belgium international is weighing up his options with less than two years left on his current deal at Stamford Bridge, as he harbours serious ambitions to play for Madrid.

However, Mundo Deportivo is now reporting that Hazard will snub a new deal with the Blues and instead head to Real Madrid in the summer.

The report claimed that the Los Blancos would offer midfielder, Mateo Kovacic to the West London club in an attempt to bring down Chelsea’s asking price of around €170m for the forward, who will turn 28 in January.

Hazard will hope to lead Chelsea to victory when they tackle Premier League leaders, Manchester City on Saturday.

Chelsea

Europa League: Hazard, Kante, 4 others will miss next match

Published

on

By

Chelsea boss, Maurizio Sarri, has provided update on his team ahead of their Europa League clash with MOL Vidi on Thursday.

Sarri said Victor Moses, Cahill, Kovacic will not be in the squad due to injury.

He also said that goalkeeper Kepa, Rudigar, Azpilicueta, Kante and Hazard will be rested.

Sarri said this in a prematch press conference on Wednesday evening ahead of the game.

He said, “The last match was really very difficult, because they defended very well, very low in density. It was very difficult for us to score.

“Maybe tomorrow will be a very different match because they are fighting for qualification.

“I think they need to win tomorrow. So maybe the match will be really very different.

“I don’t know the starting XI for tomorrow. I can tell you that I decided that the players who played for three matches in six days in the last week have to rest in this match and so I am talking about Kepa, Rudiger, Azpilicueta, Kante and Hazard.

“Then we have three injuries. Kovacic, Cahill and Moses. All the other players are here, of course.”

Continue Reading

Chelsea

Suarez to replace Fabregas at Chelsea

Published

on

By

AC Milan are keen to sign Fabregas in January and the Blues have looked at Barca’s disgruntled Suarez.

Chelsea boss, Maurizio Sarri does not want the 31-year-old to go, but the Spaniard wants more football than he is getting at the moment.

Sarri has told the club’s board that he does not want Fabregas to go until a direct replacement has been sorted out as he is his only true cover for Jorginho.

However, Fabregas has made only four Premier League appearances this season, starting only in the recent defeat away to Wolves.

Suarez wants to leave Barcelona after making only one substitute appearance in La Liga this season, and would cost around £15million.

The Blues value Fabregas at around £11m.

Continue Reading

Chelsea

Victor Moses possible new club revealed as Chelsea name price for player

Published

on

By

Chelsea have named their price for Nigerian star, Victor Moses. (more…)

Continue Reading
Advertisement

Like Us on Facebook

News